There’s big bucks in writing for corporate clients! Let Bob Bly show how you can make $100,000 a year or more writing ads, Web sites, annual reports, speeches, and other materials for local and national clients. Topics covered include:
· Who hires freelance commercial writers?
· Where to find lists of potential clients.
· Marketing and selling your freelance writing services.
· Promoting yourself on the Internet.
· Computers, software, and office equipment you need.
· How to set and get your fees.
· Contracts and letters of agreement.
· Completing assignments successfully.
· Getting paid.
· Generating repeat business and referrals.
· Achieving annual income of $100,000 and more in your freelance writing business.
About the instructor:
Freelance copywriter Bob Bly became a self-made multimillionaire writing direct mail, ads, and brochures for such clients as IBM, Medical Economics, Phillips Publishing, and Lucent Technologies. He is the author of more than 50 books including Secrets of a Freelance Writer (Henry Holt) and Write More, Sell More (Writer’s Digest Books).