New FREE Special Report Reveals the Secrets of Marketing to Engineers
Since 1979, freelance copywriter Bob Bly has written hundreds of winning promotions – including landing pages, white papers, e-mail marketing, ads, and sales letters – for over 100 clients including IBM, AT&T, Ingersoll-Rand, and Intech.
Now, in Bob’s new special report, Marketing to Engineers, you’ll discover 35+ years of tested industrial copywriting secrets including:
- 6 secrets of marketing to engineers - Page 8.
- The 3 characteristics virtually all technical buyers share - Page 2.
- The 4 type technical buyers your copy must persuade - Page 3.
- Inside the mid of techie customers - Page 5.
- Emotion vs. logic in industrial marketing - Page 7.
- How strongly are technical buyers influence branding? - Page 15.
- 10 tips for writing industrial copy that sells - Page 16.
- And more....